Sunday, January 1, 2012

I spent some time outside today, really trying to put into action some of the things I've recently read about white balance, ISO speed and depth of field. Lets just say, I'll keep reading. However, I did manage to capture a couple of shots that will serve as a baseline from which to improve. As I already stated, I am not sure I'll be able to post every day, although I will try--but everyday's photo will be posted in a relatively timely manner!







I'd like to thank anyone in advance for following this blog...accountability is the only thing that will keep me on track. Right now a picture a day seems like no big deal--however, I have a feeling I'll feel differently in March, July and certainly by November!

1 comment:

  1. I'm doing a daily photo project myself as well this year and I hear you on the challenging part of the photo-a-day! Right at the start of the year it doesn't seem to be that crazy, just take a photo every day. But I wonder come April how many days will have been a "oh crap, I still need to take todays pic" ;) It's fun to browse other blogs that are doing it as well! Maybe we can keep eachother going heheh.

    ReplyDelete