Saturday, January 7, 2012

Day 7--Here comes the sun!

This morning the sun was coming right between the trees just in between Leo's breakfast and the girls. Read: I had a few seconds, so I figured I'd try out a few things. The book I am currently reading, Understanding Exposure by Bryan Peterson makes me feel like I am back at school taking a class without the prerequisites. The presumed (or assumed) knowledge is hard to surmount but it is really forcing me to, as Grant says: R.T.F.M! Good thing I still knew where the manual was! Too bad the manual isn't nearly a good a read as Mr. Peterson's work.





In other news, here is the obligatory daily dose for those that follow that don't care about trees, and snow, and rusty lanterns and just want to see the cuties.

No comments:

Post a Comment