Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 9--My morning with Rowan

I didn't/couldn't go to the gym this morning, because I was waiting for the tile guy. So Kaylee was off to Kindergarten and Leo took a nice morning nap, so I had a great (read: uninterrupted) morning with my Rowan. We did crafts, we painted, we played games, we blew bubbles, we worked on our ABCs, we danced, we sang...all around merriment was had. What a great morning!
And she let me document it, well some of it...



Oh, and Mary Ann, I don't know if I love you or hate you for turning me onto Picasa--lol!

2 comments:

  1. Love the photos today - you are using the natural light from the windows!

    and yes - I am a big picasa fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, most of the shots are in Aperture mode...working out some kinks in my own head about how light works! Thanks for the picasa tip, its going to be fun!

    ReplyDelete