Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Day 80--First Day of Spring

Lots of time spent outside today on this beautiful day, and I think I got some really nice pictures too...
Of course it really helps when the 'model' is so naturally photogenic.

This is our friend Elizabeth, and I think she wins 'photo of the day' but not by a huge margin, I got some great pics of a bunch of the kiddos today.

This is our friend Lexi, I really like this shot. Its not a style that I usually like, but I get an overall feeling of innocence with this picture.

And a collage of several of the nice ones of Lexi...

I've been having great luck with Gracie lately, the sun was particularly harsh in this shot, but B&W cleaned and softened it up a bit and now I really like it! Although again, I am generally not big on profiles...I guess it depends on the day.

Here's our friend Tocky (really Alessandra, but that's a mouthful for a 3-year-old), classic!

And here's our friend Shelby again, she's such a cutie! I feel there is more to do here in the editing to correct some of the technical errors I made with this shot, but I am just not that good at editing and it is not my priority this year--maybe next year.

Here's my start hula-hooper in action...she's actually retained quite a bit of her skill considering its been dormant for 5 months or so.

Hey, my little slugger picked the right sport already!

Our friend Kim has 2 cats: Snow and S'more. One of them liked the camera, the other did not...

And that's it for today:)

No comments:

Post a Comment