Friday, March 9, 2012

Day 69--Other kids and stuff

Took a whole bunch of pics today! I tried specifically to not take pictures of my own children while at playgroup...
So here's Leo's friend, Sweet Caroline (whom Rowan serenades on a fairly regular basis.)

This is Shelby...if you hang around Rowan for any period of time over, lets say 60 seconds, you will likely hear about her friend Shelby! I realize of course that the middle picture is not particularly good, but it is just SOOOO Shelby that I had to not only include it, but quasi-feature it!

On the way home as we were passing one of the farms the setting sun was simply stunning...of course with limited equipment, a car full of children in serious need of a fill-up (both the car for gas and the children for dinner) and a dead cell phone I didn't have the liberty of being to finicky about camera position or settings really. Still I kinda like these shots.


No comments:

Post a Comment