Monday, March 5, 2012

Day 65--Frivolity

So, we had a little impromptu photo shoot today, because the girls were having so much fun it just needed to be captured 'on film.' However, I decided to try to challenge myself so I put the girls into an interesting patch of sun in the dining area...this turned out to be a learning experience. However, I did get one shot which I really really love...(please ignore the unkempt hair...the pigtails can only last so long especially after dance class clothes have been removed.)

Otherwise, hilarity, although not necessarily fine photography ensued.

A short while later, I had to capture this little moment as well, because clearly I've been sticking my camera in this little guy's face to often because he dug out his own and began his own resolution...

No comments:

Post a Comment