Thursday, March 15, 2012

Day 74--Bad Parenting, Part 1

So yeah, yesterday was not my best day ever! It was kind of a problem-snowball kind of day. And in fact, I probably wouldn't have remembered to take any pictures if it hadn't been for this crown jewel in the crap festival...Rowan (while fooling around on her chair despite repeated warnings) slammed her head down on the table and bit her tongue...hard!

Have you ever tried to get a 3 year old to stick out their tongue and hold it still for the length of time it takes to get it into focus and take a shot? I don't recommend it... For that matter, can anyone just stick out their tongue and hold is still? Its not easy! I should have changed my settings as opposed to repeatedly making her stick her wounded tongue out...but, I was frazzled, this was not the first (or last) thing to go wrong yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment