Monday, February 13, 2012

Day 44--My loves

I took lots and lots of pictures today, as a sort of penance for yesterday.
Today I decided to bring the camera to Kindergarten pick up since I generally have so much luck at Kindergarten send-off (read: waiting for the bus)
While waiting in car line, I had ample opportunity to photograph my 2 captive passengers.
The infant mirror clearly needs a cleaning, but I still thought it was a cool opportunity!

And then without the reflection...I really like the focal photo here!

And of course, Rowan, who internally (or sometimes externally) groans when I point the camera at her these days...and her many faces!

And finally, what I came to photograph: and here I was thinking, awww cute opportunity for my little girl and yet somehow it appears I ended up at the high school!

2 comments: